Veterans Memorial Park and Leroy Collins, Jr. Museum is managed, supervised and supported by the Hillsborough County Department of Consumer and Veteran Services (DCVS) and two non-profit organizations, the Hillsborough County Veterans Council (HCVC) and the Veterans Memorial Park and Museum Committee, Inc. (VMPMC).
- The DCVS is responsible for operation and maintenance of the facility, opening and closing the Park and Museum, supervising Park Rangers/Volunteers and general management of the grounds and facilities. Click here to obtain information relating to the Department of Consumer and Veteran Services.
- The HCVC is made up of representatives from the community who plan, organize and host patriotic events on behalf of the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners. Click here to contact a member of the Hillsborough County Veterans Council.
- The VMPMC’s role is to focus on long-term improvement and expansion of the park campus.
Click here to contact a member of the Veterans Memorial Park and Museum Committee.
In order to donate military artifacts or memorabilia to the Rear Admiral Leroy Collins, Jr. Veterans Museum, please click here to review the criteria and requirements.
- Veteran Council (HCVC)
- 3602 US 301 North, Unit # 4, Tampa, Florida 33619
- Veterans Memorial Park and Museum Committee (VMPMC)
- 3602 US 301 North, Unit # 3, Tampa, Florida 33619